Wednesday 21 January 2009

Oh! .. so you want to reclaim your position as number one - do you?

It's nice to be back from San Diego .. but the jet lag is still here - perhaps I'll sleep tonight & be up and running tomorrow? I'm so fired up with life, that sleeping is quite tricky .. lots mulling over in the brain & lots of ideas for future plans .. positive letters and stories

My mother was so pleased to see me home .. but practical as ever! .. "oh! .. so you want to reclaim your position as number one - do you??!!" She wanted to know where San Diego is .. what I was doing there .. & then said .. "oh good - if my computer goes wrong you can fix it for me?" ... 'of course I can!'. Her eyes lit up when I said I'd be back tomorrow with some new fresh flowers.

However, how lucky we are - Janice, our Healer, has done so much for Mum while I've been away - she visited every day .. even Sunday .. and just is so caring, helps in so many ways - but I'll tell you that story another day ...

No comments: